Monday, February 12, 2007

Our Portfolios may suck but we at least know how to PARTY!

Sunday night (2/11/07) was BigGulp's pre Prosper Days party. Here are pics of some of the people you've been chatting with on the forums for the past year. This is just part one, I have to pull stills from video I shot but don't have the time at the moment. These pics will get you started.

Shenadoah and Lenderguy

Gogmagogg. BigGulp, VSqueen, Shenadoah

Mtnchick and Penelope (Sophtommy00 in the beackground)

LoanChimp - not nearly as hairy and old as I thought he would be :D

Gogmagogg - doesn't look anything like I thought but don't ask me how I thought he looked because I don't remember - he's a lot younger

Frequencydip (the best bowler on the west coast) and LoanChimp

Sophtommy00, Penelope and BigGulp

The Motely Fool Rules! - Cosmos, VSqueen and DebInVenice